Friday, January 27, 2012

Simply Irresistable

I had classes the  last couple days featuring a few emboss and wax paper resist ideas. Stampin'Up! has a site for demonstrators to share ideas...and I used an idea from there to show off the wax paper using the Giraffe from Zoo Review..an added bonus was re-teaching some of the gals how to mask. We also played with some of the new stamp sets form the new Occasions mini catalogue (hey, do all countries spell catalogue with the ue on the end?! or is that a Canadian thing). ...but so many more things to work and play with...I must sit down with my calendar and figure out next class dates and maybe a special Stampin' day, too. My list of  'want-to-dos' runs long in the arena of creating. Including getting something printed from MyDigitalStudio...and exploring all the options it has. A couple girls wanted a brief introduction last night and while I was clicking and filling punches, I was thinking...wheeee. How cool and tidy to switch out this colour for that DSP, no that colour, drop a shadow and enlarge that one for a layer...off to play (Okay, actually off to a school performance for my littlest, then errands, and afterschool schtuff...and next computer time certainly needs to get me adding a little bling to this poor site!) Enjoy your day!

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment