Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Class Act...

From the looks of things, you'd think I was always so focused!  But I don't think anyone was fooled for long. Although the classes were loaded with information and ideas, and I stayed on track during them.
This morning,  I'm trying to finish off the couple projects I started on the weekend...well, and lets face it...I'm dreaming of all the half-done ones I took along with me to 'wrap up' idly while there visiting!
Learned a new way of colouring that I can't wait to share with my gals! (and a new style of 'card', too!)

Also, catching up with some of my online course material and found this great article shared by a fellow student on the boards. Why?  Thought I'd share the link with you, too...

smiles,
Lauire

1 comment:

  1. Great photo of you concentrating and creating. Can't wait to see what you come up with using the techniques you learned!

    ReplyDelete