Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just My Type

A quick entry with a card I made a few of to swap at Leadership in San Antonio. I really love this set...didn't think I'd need it when I first was looking through the new Occasions Mini but didn't take long to see how fun it can be. And there are loads of great ideas by so many talented people. This card came about as I was playing with the paper from Just Add Cake on another card...and when I saw the letters, it got me thinking...this would make a neat layer for that Typewriter. So a bit like this post...pretty plain and simple.


I used Espresso ink and cut around the image to pop up on the Wild Wasabi green panel. The little green edging is the Lace Ribbon Border. And I stamped the Ato Z little mini background once with Tangerine Tango onto the Tango in the bottom right corner.

smiles,
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I came over from the field guide class message board. Love that typewriter - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super cute, super quick card. May have to get
    this set after all!

    ReplyDelete