Friday, May 4, 2012

Star Wars Day

May the Fourth be with you!

If we had had a boy, we'd have named him Luke...partly because I love the name, partly because Cary would love to have breathed through his hands and said "Luke, I am your Father!" all through the poor kids life!

Hope you had a wonderful day.
I was out for my first horseback ride of Spring, just a little one. Planning to saddle her up tomorrow or the next day and go for a proper ride. HoneyBelle is such a pleasure to ride. My Littlest had the reins in her hands today, too, on the new horse, Nutmeg. We got her in the Fall. She's a tougher ride, but seems safer because she's lower to the ground, LOL.
I took a peek at the new hostess sets coming out in the new catalogue releasing June 1!!!
 I. LOVE. Them. All. They are absolutely wonderful and I can't wait for you guys to see them and squeal, say how much you like them too!
I have finally been working on something and will photograph it tomorrow to share with you.

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment