Friday, June 15, 2012

4 of 100

Good morning!
I'm off to a Field Trip with my youngest Girl. We're releasing their Fish into a local lake today!

Last night, I had a few different ideas running through my head while I was sorting through a few piles of accumulated scraps...they might come to light over the weekend. I pulled out this paper and Love It! It's called Floral District and a few of the sheets are really fabulous! (I must remember to order the Poppies on my next order). I wanted to use this saying, one of my favourite, and create a feeling of 'visiting over tea'...I ended up just using the cups as little charms in a very simple and easy card, but I love how the colours work together.


Driving back from dropping the kids to the bus, I paused a bit to watch the little orange bison babies galloping around the field back and forth, one was kicking up so much water (we've had alot of rain) and the spray looked so cool in the early morning light...I was wishing for my camera, but also just glad to see it!

Enjoy your sunny day!

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment