Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Two Days~ Two Cards!

Off to a good start...
I made this card last night. A very simple sketch that appealed to me from Paper Smooches...surprisingly took more time than I'd have thought, between the colouring (which I tried to practice some of Karen Barber's technique with ink and blender pen...) and the cutting, which I enjoy.
I used Bordering on Romance and one of the expressions from Petite Pairs.  I used the Twitterpated Paper again for the little banners and Island Indigo  for the card base. I'm not sure why this photo is so blurred (or maybe it's just me needing bifocals, LOL) but I added little pearls to finish off the centres of the flowers.
Off to tidy my desk, finish unpacking from the fun wekend, and I'd like to get out to do some weeding, too...but the Pines are in full force with their yellow dust and it seems to be affecting me this year, more than I like. Leaving me with little alternative but to do some Quicken to catch up with the quarter before month end..

enjoy your sunny day,

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment