Saturday, August 4, 2012

Inspiring Olympics

We are loving watching the Olympics. The Girls have been inspired to work on their gymnastic moves and pedalling their hearts out up and down the road, now! I have yet to see any of the equestrian, but we've been out riding.



Had to delay it a bit this morning to watch our Canadian win GOLD on the trampoline this morning!!!! Wahoo, Rosie!


Last night I decided to make a card inspired by the colours of the Olympic rings! It's pretty simple but I love the colours! These new stamp pads are Fantastic, the image is so rich!

6 comments:

  1. Great inspiration. I can see how the Olympics inspired your card, but the card could be given for most any occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design, Laurie, with your colorful doilies!! Such a happy cheerful card.

    We are spending lots of time in front of the TV glued to the Olympics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great doily card-love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I love the new in-colours together too, they are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on your card! I have those new pads on my wishlist - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! Love these colors...I can't wait to get all of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete