Saturday, November 3, 2012

Twelve Cards of Christmas ~ Card 3

I've been posting cards I created from sketches for Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes I have organized. We will be using the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. I love the classic blend of   Cherry Cobbler with Gumball Green and Very Vanilla!

 
 I used a variety of sets to design the cards, including this one from the Holiday Catalogue, Winter Memories , available in wood or clear mount. The Skates are included in this set, too...my favourite image.

smiles,
Laurie

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty red!! I do need to get some of this paper sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous winter scene! Great papers and shapes on this delightful Christmas card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card. I love the vintage feel of the sentiment and winter scene.

    ReplyDelete