Monday, November 5, 2012

Twelve Cards Of Christmas ~ Card 4

Although I've made enough card samples for my classes, it seems I am enjoying working with this paper and all the possibilities...I was just creating another little Christmas tree one using the pennant punch. I'll share that in a couple days.

Today's card idea was from a stunning card I saw done all in white and using all sorts of Embossing folders, I adapted it with the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper.

 
I loved the way the scallop from the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlits fits into this Window Frame Collection Framelit. I embossed the skate image in Silver and fussy cut around that popping them up on dimensionals.
Hope you're enjoying a sunny day!

smiles,
Laurie

4 comments:

  1. Great fussy cutting with these beautiful skates!! I love the Christmas tree background and lovely layered frames, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work on the fussy cutting! I love how you've framed the skates. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Laurie. I thought the skates was a lady wearing a bonnet for a second. I need coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny...you've been seeing too many of those 'perception image' things. Have you seen the one with all the faces in the tree? At first glance you see 2 or 3 then you see 2 or 3 more then as you count around 3 or 4 more might pop out to you amongst the bare branches...Me? I can't see the lady in a bonnet this time around. hope you enjoyed a coffee in your new abode!

      Delete