Sunday, September 7, 2014

Diamond Anniversary


My Mom and Dad have been married for 60 years, today!
It's been a love story right from their romantic start!
On their Diamond Anniversary,
 they remain a shining example of true love ~ unconditional and enduring!



Seemed appropriate to use some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to punch out the numbers and thinlit expression! The card base is the Brushed Silver. I added some rhinestones to the Petite Petals that I stamped in Smoky Slate and punched with the coordinating punch.  The wee little hearts are from the new Hearts Border punch. It made me happy pulling this card together, thinking of them and how to make it right. Their life has been one of love, for each other, for us kids and for all whom they know. Wishing them many happy returns of that love!

smiles,
Laurie



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! I hope to make it to 60! What an inspiration! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete