Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Birthday card in Flamingo Lingo

I've been busy scappin' and having such fun putting pages together, but I took a bit of a pause to make this Birthday card for my Littlest.


It started from the Flamingo, then I knew I needed some sort of fancy fold or moving-type card. I love the way these side step cards display. A bunch of pennants seemed like a good idea, maybe because Sketched Birthday was sitting on my desk...adding in the couple from the Flamingo Lingo just made sense! Wooden skewers or a Sign post? The sign post lent well into the idea of the sand along the bottom. A little shape on the back fold is nice sometimes and I have been loving the Starburst framelits...that cut out, I wondered if the Kinda Eclectic would fit! Yay! a scattering of the flowers from Flamingo Lingo in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight finished it off.
 We have been planning parties and celebrating for awhile, Birthdays are such fun!

smiles,
Laurie



Interested in creating something with any of these products?
You can shop online anytime, click here!

Project Life by Stampin'Up! is a great way to capture the everyday..or catch up with the years gone by in a simple, easy way! Ask me about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, That is some card!! Hats off to you. I would love to see this in a layout. Your daughter is going to love this. Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for popping by with fun comments.

    ReplyDelete