Monday, September 15, 2014

How to use the Confetti Stars Border Punch Stampin' Up!



I saw this great video from Patty Bennett and I have to share it. I am loving the Confetti Star punch, but those first punches could have been so frustrating without this quick tip from her. The video includes a wonderful card she'll be swapping at Founder's Circle.







 I love the way she's showing the versatility of this wonderful kit sold in the Holiday catalogue. I'm thinking as Canadians we could start the Days of Gratitude on the first day of Autumn, September 23rd this year, and use it through to Thanksgiving and the week following, finishing on Friday!

I'm pretty sure two of these kits isn't going to be enough for me with all the ideas I'm finding for these fabulous little envelopes, besides the original intent!



If you want me to add a couple/three kits on to an order for you, let me know.



smiles,

Laurie



You can order online from my Canadian store by clicking right here! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment