Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Model card from the Runway



Inspired by a clip I saw earlier today of runway models wearing designer dresses~ in our new In Colours...Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach...lots of chiffon, and silver overlay and rosettes.



What do you think? 

From the minute I saw the catalogue, I knew I needed the swirls from the Swirly Bird die collection. I adore them and think they are very versatile! I wasn't as sure about the set, but sure like the touch of inked colour the little flowers bring to the design of a card!

I used the Large Polka Dot embossing folder on Smoky Slate cardstock, then using a glue pen, I covered the raised dots with glue and sprinkled with Stampin'Up! Silver Glitter. One of the dresses had a chiffon skirt with silver polka dots...another dress had a bodice of the swirled rosettes in cream, I sort of like them together!

smiles,

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment