Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fresh Fruit Magic Card

I've been playing this week with a Magic card! Planning a class with it this next week.
The first is featuring the fabulous stamp set Fresh Fruit! Another one of those sets I knew I needed right from first glance into the pages of the Annual Stampin'Up! catalogue for this year!

Brandi Barnard's video for Stampin'Up! shows one way to put together this 'slider' type card.

I've made these a couple times in the past for classes and have another way of putting them together that I found on Splitcoaststampers Resources. And this time I adapted yet another version combining all techniques I saw while trying to figure it out!

I liked the way Brandi used the Fresh Fruit, so used that idea to do mine.

and then for the magic of the card... pull the tab!

I love all the bright cheeriness that this set creates! Viola! 


Smiles, 
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment