Friday, January 13, 2017

Jar of Love by Stampin'Up!

Something I created in the summer when the jars first came out. I had wanted to showcase the many ways to use these fabulous jars. The ideas were a conglomeration of ideas from others or created by me. When I first started putting it together I realized I wouldn't be able to do an equal grid, so had fun coming up with the sizing. Many of the ideas using the jars is as the jar as a vase...so I wanted to represent that..but in a sampler like this the ideas needed to mostly be 'contained' to make it work.
I added a bit of washi tape and even a doiley to add a bit to the backgrounds. Dimensionals to pop things out.
I added in the heart die from Sunshine Wishes as the wreath because I loved the idea of a wreath (mostly from Swirly Scribbles) but love the heart and wanted to pull in the tangerine colour!
The Jar of Love set has wonderful words, too, that I was able to show off, too!

Smiles,
Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, I stumbled upon this today and saw it made by you! I love it, such a great way to show the versatility of the jar set. I really do love this suite. Thanks for a great way to showcase it. Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma!~ and Happy New Year! Had lots of fun pulling it together...and liked how it showed off even the words from the set.
      I'm becoming a sampler junkie : )
      and want to work on another soon!

      Delete
    2. ...that "unknown" comment is from me : D

      Delete